10 things that make prayer so powerful!
Written by Rev. Elizabeth Moseley
Prayer is the essential expression of the relationship between God and humanity When we open our hearts to God and converse with God regularly, our lives change, and we have the ability to change the world.
10) Prayer is a way to be connected to the God of salvation, no matter what we face in our daily lives.
9) Prayer may be silent or aloud.
8) Prayer may be private or public.
7) Prayer may be individual or corporate.
6) There are many types of prayer, such as petition, confession, thanksgiving, and adoration.
5) Jesus talked about and modeled prayer during his time on earth.
4) Jesus instructed his followers on how to pray, and encouraged them to make prayer a connection between them and God, not a show for others.
3) Prayer helps the church grow spiritually and strengthens the church’s mission to the world so that the Kingdom of God can truly be “on earth as it is in heaven.”
2) Prayer may very well be the most powerful tool God has given us!
1) Prayer is being present to the constant presence of God in our lives.
To read more about prayer, or send a prayer request, click here.